Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Swisher Shindaiwa E4 34cc 4-Stroke Engine Commercial Grade String Trimmer #E4-S4000

Our largest E4 engine trimmer with all the power of a classic 2-stroke for the really tough jobs. Equipped with a durable, solid steel mainshaft and superior balance to reduce operator fatigue and improve performance. Available in California.
Customer Review: Swisher E-4 is great
I have owned a Shindaiwa 230 for over 10 years and have been very pleased with its performance and quality. I purchased the E-4 because I retired the 230. I was surprised by how powerful the trimmer performed, the amount of torque, RPM's and power. I was truly surprised by the difference in performance between the old Shindaiwa 230 and my new E4. The E4 cleared thick brush quickly with lots of power but was much quiter. The technology is much more advanced on this product and is impressive. The new way to load the string will blow your mind. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Customer Review: Very Good Trimmer
I am happy with the trimmer, however I did have to replace the head with a better one. The trimmer has plenty of power to do the job. I am happy with the purchase price as well as the overall performance. I would purchase another one, if needed. I recommend this product!


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment