Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weed Eater WT3100 16-Inch 31cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Dual-Cut Wheeled String Trimmer

Easily the T-Rex of weed eaters, Poulan's Dual-Cut Wheeled Trimmer features a 16-inch cutting swath for whacking down whole fields of weeds fast. Two oversized wheels with burly traction mean easy transport over rugged terrain and no shoulder strain from packing a heavy-duty trimmer around. Great for trimming around long stretches of fence, in gullies, and around water, the 31 cc engine powers 1.15-inch- diameter line to zip through feisty thistle, stubborn grass, and tenacious piles of tumble weeds. Ten-inch, high-traction wheels truck over rough terrain that'd easily roll other wheeled trimmers. A heavy-duty cutting head is built for years of brutal use. A dual exit for the fixed-line offers twice the cutting power while a cushioned handle offers optimal comfort and control. The purchase includes trimmer line and is covered by a Poulan 2-year warranty. Brian D. Olson
Customer Review: Piece of junk!!!
Don't purchase this item. I purchased it for my husband for Father's day. When it came, it wouldn't start, called the company and they gave us a local repr for repair. He stated it would cost more than it is worth to fix it so I sent it back. Know I have to deal with Amazon, to get my money back which I doubt I will never get because of their return policy. Very discouraged and felt Amazon purchased rejects from Weed Eater to dump on their customers. I will never order from AMAZON's warehouse again.Weed Eater WT3100 16-Inch 31cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Dual-Cut Wheeled String Trimmer
Customer Review: Weed Eater WT 3100
Weed Eater WT 3100 is the best weed eater I have ever used. No more sore back and arms. This is my second one I bought.


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment