Monday, August 31, 2009

Weed Eater .065-Inch by 200-Foot Bulk Round String Trimmer Line #952701594

Weed Eater/Poulan Pro .065-Inch by 200-Foot Bulk Round Line #952701594. Ideal for a home owner or professional. 065-inch-by-200-foot grass trimmer line provides great quality and the best brand in the industry. This Poulan Pro trimmer line is long-lasting and gets the job done.
Customer Review: The missing holder
The product(trimmer string) for the weed eater is just great but at the same time I ordered the spool to put it on. Now the string is a pretty blue and I suppose it will work just fine if the spool to put it on manages to find its way here. I know it was shipped over 2 weeks ago but the donkey has lost its way and is now eating the grass and weeds I intended to weed wack with the weed eater. I just hope it finds its way here in Arizona b4 the summer is over and I really need it. Thanks Richard A. Bielfelt, Phoenix ,Arizona
Customer Review: Great Product!
This is great replacement string and it ships right to your door. What else would you want or need?


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment